- Attractive – The appearance of a high quality metal roof can add value to the structure on which it is installed, and be used to draw attention to commercial and residential roofs.
- Durability – Manufacturers of metal roofing systems will generally provide at least 20 year warranties on their products. Additionally, should work be done on the roof, including replacement of underlayment, the metal roof system may be re-installed.
- Weight – Most metal roof systems weigh anywhere from 50 to 150 pounds per 100 square feet. This is comparable to shingles. For comparison, tile weighs up to 1000 pounds per 100 square feet, and may be more if installed with a mud-set. Additionally, in some cases metal roof systems may be safely installed over an existing roof system.
- Fire resistance – Metal roofs are noncombustible, and can be given a Class A fire rating (the highest you can get). The rating may be affected by what is under the metal roof system, especially if installed over an existing roof system.
- Specialty Metal Roofing Heat conduction – A painted metal surface will reflect radiant heat from the sum. Of course, the lighter the paint color, the more the benefit. Additionally, a metal roof will cool quickly once away from direct exposure to the sun.
- Roof pitch – Because of the manner in which metal roof systems are installed, quite often they can be installed on very low pitch roofs without danger of leaking.
Whether you are looking for residential metal roofing or commercial metal roofing, our expert roofing contractors will provide your home or office with the best metal roofing repair, roofing installation, & replacement.
Call SUNVEK Roofing today at (623) 349-7663 to learn more about our Phoenix Metal Roofing services.